Monday, February 27, 2012

Merchandise Monday: Supply Pusher


                         Supply Pusher ETSY store
It's Merchandise Monday! I try to purchase supplies on Monday hoping they will be here before the weekend (sometimes that is NOT the case), but a lot of shops ship quickly.Today's purchase was clock and horseshoe/heart charms from Supply Pusher. I have a big drawer of jewelry making supplies and needed a couple of pieces to re-spark my enthusiasm in creating some goodies.

Monday Merchandise posts will also include when the item is received and a bit of quality assurance. Sort of like a review, but I am not getting anything for free. To be featured in a Merchandise Monday post, please add your online shop (preferably ETSY) to the Merchandise Monday album on our Facebook page so I can add some of your stuff to my favorites.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment