Friday, February 24, 2012

Project: Far Away Family

This is the first of a series of projects that aim to bridge the gap between ourselves and our far away relatives. I have 3 neices (2 whom I have not met) in California. I live in South Texas. Of course I wish I could see them more, but since I can't, I am not going to dwell on that fact. Project Far Away Family is simply baby steps for creating and maintaining connections. 
Project #1: make a list
Think about your far away family members and make a list of what you would like to do if you visited them. The longer the list, the more ideas you'll have to work with for next weeks project. Fell free to comment with something you would REALLY love to do with that far away family. I know I'd like to have a super fancy dress up party with 2 of my neices (the 3rd is only a couple of days old).

<3 Crafty Fridays

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm number 2! This sounds like a really great idea. My grandkids are across the states from me!

    ReplyDelete