Friday, March 30, 2012

Bloggiesta To-do List


It's Bloggiesta time! From today until Sunday I will be working on my blog to-do list. Blogging is a way to creatively express myself, and I enjoy it. There's so many ideas in my head, I've got to put them somewhere, right? So, here's my list:
1. Catch up on pre-planned posts
2.figure out how to make a button so others can post it on their blogs
3.add ideas to blog writing calendar frequently
4.do as many Bloggiesta mini challenges as I can!

Well, I only have 4 items to do since I'm new to this and not really sure what it is I need to work on. Happy Blogging everyone!
(PS I have a giveaway on the previous post)
<3 Jenn

4 comments:

  1. Tha Bloggiesta challenges have been awesome - my list isn't too long either, but I've been finding more & more things as I look through everyone's to-do lists.

    Tanya
    Girlxoxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept adding things to my list as the weekend went on, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've gotten through a few of the challenges. Yay! Hopefully you can continue to revisit the challenges on your own and still keep learning. Enjoy and thanks so much for participating in Bloggiesta! We'll see you again in September!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bloggiesta challenges are great! I'm working on completing a few of them myself. Good luck finishing up your list! :)

    ReplyDelete