Friday, March 2, 2012

Project: Far Away Family #2

This is assignment #2 in our far away family project. Last week I suggested you make a list of things you would like to do with your family if you were able to be with them. My list is above. (I printed the awesome journaling page from Sweetly Scrapped Art)

This weeks assignment is to do one of those things on your list. Start with the easiest, because maybe you need to break the ice. Since my eldest neice is 3 and a talker from what I hear, I am going to find out when a good time to call would be and give her a call. If you have trouble making calls to family try writing down some prompts in case you run into an awkward silence, and write down things they tell you that you don't want to forget.

Keep your list handy because we will be coming back to it later. Don't let that family slip away because you don't live close. Make those connections ASAP!

<3 Jenn

PS feel free to comment here about what you did from your list, or you can email me at crafthumanity@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment