Sunday, March 11, 2012

Project Far Away Family #3

Last week we picked something simple from our list to help us connect to our far away family. I chose a phone call, and boy was I glad. My 3-year old nieces voice was such a sweet little sound! I wish I could put her voice in a seashell and wear it around my neck like Ariel in The Little Mermaid. I was just thrilled to have talked to her on the phone and am ready to keep our connection alive.

This week I am working on putting a photo album together to send to Little Miss Precious niece #1. That way she can look at photos of my family whenever she likes. I found a cute pink photo book at Target for just 1.00 and I will print some photos out at the kiosk at HEB to put in it. Total project including shipping will cost less than $10. I could send her digital format, but I want to give her something tangible.

With Easter approaching, next week's project will be a little more grandiose.
Happy Crafting Y'all. Please share how you connected with your family this week. If you'd like to send a confidential e-mail, my address is crafthumanity@yahoo.com

<3 Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment